- Sunday May 08 is Mother's Day. We are also taking part in a pulpit exchange with Melfort Covenant church that day too.
- The Women's group invite women to attend two different activities: May 16 at the Travelodge is "Rhymes of Life", sponsored by Christian Women's clubs, and May 26 at the church for games and puzzles (and of course food!)
- Hopefully you have all noticed that the Spring weather is (finally) upon us. And that means Spring cleanup. Which also means that the church property needs to be spruced up for summer! So on Saturday May 14 put on yer work clothes, grab yer tools, bring some food and come on down to Gateway to help! There is a sign-up sheet at the church so that the Trustee Board can coordinate the tasks more efficiently. This is a great way to be active, enjoy the fresh air and exercise your gifts!
- Thursday May 19, at 7pm will be our first congregational meeting (since annual meeting). Please plan on attending. The meeting is open to ALL who are interested in the work and life of Gateway Covenant church (only members can vote). We will be updated on the activities of the various boards and committees that take place here at Gateway.
- May long weekend (21-23) traditionally sees our junior youth travelling to Alberta to take part in Jr Hi Jam. Pray for them as they go, that they might be kept safe and that God would speak His words of truth to them.
- May 20 (for two weeks) we will enjoy Nigel and Kate's visit! It will be fun to see how much Elleanna has grown, and exciting to meet her sister Kezziah. Nigel will be speaking at the worship service May 22.
May God bless you as you live and work for his glory.